Monday, August 16, 2010

I am not a switch Hitter

OK guys, I'm sure you all are thinking I am a Switch Hitter.... Labels don't make me shy, nor will they make me or break me, I am a Democrat, and that choice, is mine alone to make, right or wrong. I would never consider changing parties, but am all for changing/replacing the whole House & Senate. Read the following and see what is ahead for the American Tax Payer. It can not all be blamed on the present Administration, there was a lot of poop, left by the past decisions made by the Bush Administration. I see reality for what it is. And if my choised party affiliation, messes up, I will be as brutal to them. Bad news for most Tax Payers, but as Tax Payers, we do have choices. Please, read the message below from Dividend Opportunities. as I have stated before, we need a clean slate in DC, with those elected making the "American Dream", be a reality again. We need term limits, where the special interest are no other than "We the People".What really upsets me is when I get email from the right calling our Commander-in-Chief...Muslim-in-Chief, and that sort of BS, that only proves the ignorance of the creator of such BS, and the ignorance of those who forward it. As a Biased mind, I listen to FOX News, every now and then, sometimes, I wonder if "Freedom of Speech" and "Freedom of the Press", has given these characters the right to mislead the viewing audience. This is where, Argumentum ad Populum, comes in. Majority of Fox News Viewers are swindeled in believing all these clowns asy is true, so, it must be true. Listen to MSNBC, They call it for what it is. If it is a Democrat with an issue wheather moral or law breaking, they give them all the exposure needed for viewers to make a conclusion. I am sorry to say that FOX News agenda is to destroy the Democratic Party, but luckily with the affiliation of the Repubs., with the TEA Party. Democrats are looking pretty good. those helping the Democratic Party, is Repub. Michael Steel, I knew from the start that he was no more than a "TOKEN", or a puppet on a string, we love him for being himself and helping expose the real GOP. A Newt, that is a scary story in the making. He believes in do as I say, and not what I do. I will touch on that matter, when all true facts are released, otherwise I'd only be making unsupported assumptions, like most of the Anti-Obama, mail I get from some of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment